|Rivers State Government Integrated Power Project|
River State Government (RVSG) of Nigeria are engaged in the development of an integrated power project in Rivers State, Nigeria consisting of gas-fired electric generating, transmission and distribution facilities.
Generation facilities shall be from 4 Power Stations Omoku (150MW), Trans Amadi I (36MW), Trans Amadi (100MW) and Eleme (75MW).
Transmission shall be from a new 132kV DC Transmission Line, stepping down to 33kV for onward distribution in 11kV and 0.415kV distribution lines.
APTEC - Service
Consultant is to perform, as an independent Consultant providing certain services inclusive of:
- Preparation of estimates
- Tender evaluation
- Preparation of Request for Proposal (RfP)
- Contract preparation and negotiations
- Studies, budgets, plans, schedules, reports, calculations, design
- Site installation/construction supervision, factory acceptance test witnessing and commissioning,
|Client||Rivers State Government|
|Expression of Interest||January 2007|
- A 207km double circuit power transmission line from Ndoni to Bori. Specially commissioned 35m steel lattice towers at an average of 3 pylons/km will have the capacity to carry 500-700MW at 40oC ambient temperature.
- The 132kV double circuit transmission network will traverse the whole of Rivers State, Nigeria and radiate a 33kV network on 8m concrete posts. There will be 8 132/33kV step transformers in substations.