Engineering Project Manager - Nigeria
Reference: AETS 090829
Salary: Highly Neg.
APTEC Engineering, as a major EPCM within the Power Generation sector of the Nigerian economy, requires an Engineering Project Manager for our projects in Nigeria.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Ensure that all engineering is carried out to the highest standard and meets the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the clients engineering team.
- Ensure that personnel and engineering tools are available when required.
- Promote the training of the Nigerian workforce.
- Endeavour to make the engineering team work as a single entity.
- Promote the training and development of all personnel to achieve personal aspirations.
- Manage the engineering subcontract(s)
- Report engineering status to individual project managers, to the company Project Director and to the client
- Thorough knowledge of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, CAD, MS Project and Prince 2
- Proven team management experience, comfortable matrix managing project teams of up to 20 people
The package for the position advertised is based on bachelor accommodation, generous living allowance and home leave travel.
When applying for the position, please send a CV/resume in Microsoft word format, as plain as possible, with as much information related to the position with regards to duties, to careers@ aptecconsultancy.com. State your marital status, dependants and current income.