Renewable Energy Engineer – Sub Sahara Africa
Reference: AETS 090830
Salary: Highly Neg.
APTEC Engineering is currently looking for a Renewable Energy Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following Wind and Energy technology areas:
Brief Description of Duties:
- Access Studies, Review & Layout
- Construction, Erection and Commissioning Supervision
- Shadow Flicker; Noise; Wind Turbine Inspection
- Database maintenance and development
- Organising and attending project review meetings with EPC contractor and owners
- The candidate will be an experienced project engineer on wind turbine farms with an in-depth understanding of the industry and the engineering.
- Experience of onshore wind is essential, offshore wind experience would be beneficial and knowledge of other renewable and conventional power technologies would be an advantage as would first-hand construction / commissioning experience.
- Essential Software needs: Windfarm - Resoft; Wind Pro; WAsP - Wind analysis software; Surfer; Autocad; Auto Track; Mapinfo - GIS; Corel Draw.
APTEC Engineering would expect the candidate to have proven experience within renewable energy especially wind farm development and to have built up the skills and knowledge to undertake this role successfully.
When applying for the position, please send a CV/resume in Microsoft word format, as plain as possible, with as much information related to the position with regards to duties, to email@example.com. State your marital status, dependants and current income.