APTEC Engineering Technical Services (AETS) is an international engineering consultancy group providing expertise, directly and through its subsiduary, SeWa, in the West Africa sub-region.
AETS, known as APTEC, is registered in the United Kingdom and Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Current partners include:
- SeWa has an agreement with APTEC for the provision of technology, manpower, training, equipment supply and resources.
- Evonik Energy Services has an agreement with APTEC Group to provide Power Plant engineering services.
- International Mining Consultants (IMC) has an agreement to provide mining expertise and engineering services to SeWa and APTEC
- Coastal and Reclamation Engineering Services (CARES) has an agreement with APTEC for technical support on dam and reservoir engineering.
- Profinacon, a firm of Consultants based in Kaduna has an agreement with APTEC for provision of local technical support.
APTEC is completely independent of any contractor or manufacturer and exclusively represents the interests of its partners and clients.
APTEC is committed to service excellence and provides services to the clients conforming to stringent international quality standards.
Company’s efforts are geared to partners and clients needs and its services are tailored to meet client’s requirements in respect of quality, completion time and budget.
The company is committed to preserving the environment and to minimise any damage to it as a result of execution of various development projects.
The company is sensitive to the needs and concerns of host communities.
The company attaches highest importance to the local content. Its objective is to promote local professional participation with a view to building up indigenous expertise.